Expressionist painter, having studied in Athens School of Fine Arts and Ecole National Superieure des Beaux Arts in Paris. I have completed 15 individual exhibitions and participated in numerous group exhibitions in Greece and abroad, since 1979. I am currently cooperating with Belgravia Gallery In London and Hong Kong.
- Athens School of Fine Arts, Painting, Mosaic and Book Art, with module leaders: I. Morali, I. Kolefa and I. Papadaki correspondingly.
- History of Art, with module leader Mrs Marina Labraki – Plaka.
- Ecole National Superieure des Beaux Arts in Paris: Painting and Mosaic.
1979: Praise for artistic work (final work in HSFA)
1982: EOMMEX’s Scholarship for studying abroad, in mosaic.
2009: Prize from NESTLE HELLAS
2014: Prize in the competition themed “PEACE” from the International Foundation WORLD CITIZEN ARTISTS
2015: Awarded Ethics Advisor and Ambassadress of the International Organization WORLD CITIZEN ARTISTS
2015: Certificate of Honour from SEBA (Seoul – Baku) Azerbaijani – Korean Cultural Exchange Association
1980: As a professor in Petra Schools, to graphic artists department.
1981: As a professor in T.E.I. of Athens, to decorators department.
1982-2007: As a professor in Mid Education.
1994 – 1998: in Private Institute of Vocational Training “ Technografico”.
1999: Assignment by Greek Educational Institute, Member of a book writing team, for the module of Painting (A’ Cycle), of Applied Arts section for the Creek Technical Vocational Educational School.
REPORTS AND COMMENTARIES:
- Art Historians who have reffered to my artistic work: Dora Iliopoulou Rogan, V. Koudouridis, Vivi Vasilopoulou, P.Kounenaki as well as many journalists.
- Comments on and pictures of my work have been published in newspapers and journals. Indicatively: tribute from literature magazine “The word”, special issue no. 156, under title “Sports and literature”.
- Collaboration with the Constructions Company ADK for the collectible calendar “Olympic Games in Athens 2004”
- Collaboration with the Insurance Group Commercial Value SA for the decoration of their offices in Athens
- Collaboration with Nestle Hellas SA for the artistic promotion of the Greek traditional coffee PAPAGALOS LOUMIDIS
- Private collections in Greece and abroad have works of mine, indicatively Swatch, Alpha TV, Italian Athletics Association, Commercial Value SA, Aspis Insurance Group, well-known politicians, Prince of Abu Dhabi
- Works of mine have been sold by the Auction Houses AlphaZmart and Cypria Auction in Cyprus